Diverter Gate Valve is used for selecting one out of two outlet ports. The flow through these valves is essentially a gravity flow and the position of the diverter flap decides which of the two outlet ports will be active. DEMECH manufactures & supplies these fabricated valves as per customers’ requirements.
Diverter valves are designed to direct product flow outlets of storage bins, silo conveyors, gravity flow chutes and other discharge points handling powders, granules, grains and other bulk solids. These valves are available in deflector or diverter types, with three-positional control on diverter if required to split the flow.
The splitting of flow can be achieved by positioning the diverter flap in an intermediate position. However, middle position will not necessarily mean equal splitting of flow as the location of valve and material flow characteristic can influence the flow splitting ratio.
DEMECH also manufactures “Trivertor Gate Valves”, which is a variation on Diverter gate valves having three possible outlets instead of two.
As the name suggests, Diverter Gate Valves are used to determine the outflow of bulk, free flowing material from a vessel bin. The vessel could be hoppers, silos, bag filter, bins etc. and the feeder can be any type of bulk material conveyor.
- DEMECH supplies Diverter Gate Valves of customized sizes in fabricated construction.
- The main housing is of mild steel with or without lining.
- The diverter flap is also of mild steel with or without lining, but can also be fabricated from specialized hard material.
- These valves can also be supplied in Stainless steel material for special applications.
- DEMECH diverter valves are typically used to divert the flow of falling abrasive material through a chute and hence are rugged enough to withstand these extreme conditions. These valves feature heavy-duty construction with all welded joints ground smooth to prevent material build up. The standard blade diverter valve line is available in a variety of sizes, actuation options, and materials choices. Standard diverter angles and mounting patterns meet the requirements of most applications.
- DEMECH provides actuation for the Valve as per customer’s requirement with the three options : (i) Manually operated, (ii) Pneumatic cylinder operated (iii) motorized actuator.
DEMECH valves offer the following benefits –
- Economical, robust and reliable solution for bulk material.
- Fabricated construction available in MS and SS Materials.
- Choice of multiple options of operation – Manual, Pneumatic and Motorized actuation.
- Pressure tight support frame.